Up and coming artists will get the opportunity to perform live in front of an esteemed audience at our promo launch event (described below) comprised of:
- Record Label Execs
- The Media
There are only 5 spots available to perform so register now. This is a private invite-only event, however we will be allowing up to 50 outside guests to attend.
MARCH 28, 2012
IMC LONDON PROMO LAUNCH
Join us for a special panel discussion with industry experts from the US and the UK who will outline to aspiring artists, producers, songwriters etc how to crack into foreign market place successfully.
There will also be a live performance from five up and coming artists during the night. These artists will be judged, and whoever wins will receive the opportunity to perform at IMC Atlanta and an all access pass for 5 additional guests for IMC Atlanta.
We are allowing a limited number of pre-approved guests to attend.
Location: To Be Announced
Time: 6PM – 10PM
*Invite only – Limited spaces/tickets available for purchase online, click here to attend.
IMC PROMO LAUNCH click here to attend.
IMC ARTISTS If you are an emerging artist, producer or songwriter and would like to perform at IMC Promo Launch, (please click here) to attend, and email your information, including name, mobile, email address and last 4 digits of credit/debit card you used to register, so that we can verify your submission to: email@example.com.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY…
Notes for artists:
- Artists will get the opportunity to perform up to one (1) song each
- Artists must be available for sound check
- This is a competition, whoever wins will receive the opportunity to perform at IMC Atlanta with 5 additional passes
Notes for producers and songwriters:
- Feedback comes on a first come, first serve basis
- Please bring your songs on a CD
- Songwriters, please submit one track including first verse, chorus/ hook
- Producers, please submit one track instrumental only
- The song you submitted must be an original work, either written or co-written by you
- You will get the opportunity to play one (1) track only, should the panelists request to hear more, please have two (2) additional songs on standby. Three (3) songs max
(c) 2013 The International Music Conference. All rights reserved.