Credentials for The International Music Conference 2013 will be granted to reporters and photographers who are ON ASSIGNMENT and covering The International Music Conference and Featured Events for legitimate publications, internet sites, and/or radio and television stations.
Please read the following carefully:
- Credential requests must be SUBMITTED IN ADVANCE
- Deadline for requests is Friday 30th August, 2013
- Credential requests will not be granted at the Conference or Featured Events
- Credential pick-up confirmation of your approved press credentials will be sent via email, along with the location of the media check-in area and instructions for pick-up
- Approved credentials are required to bring photographed proof of identity in the form of a driver’s license or passport
Credentials will be approved based on the following criteria, please review carefully:
- You are a reporter or photographer assigned by a legitimate media outlet to cover the conference
- Credentials will be issued to those on assignment only
- You have obtained, on company letterhead, a letter from your editor or director, noting your assigned duties, the dates you will be covering, your position and title, and the name and title of the person making the request (i.e. your editor or director)
- Credentials will not be granted without name, contact information including email and telephone number and job title
- Credentials are not approved for on-air radio or television personalities who are not on assignment or covering a live broadcast at the Conference
Please download the form and email your request with the following information to: email@example.com
- Media Outlet
- Job Title
- Event you will be covering (Conference, Featured Events, V.I.P. Meet and Greet, ALL)
- Company letterhead request
- Any Additional Info
Failure to follow the request procedures may result in denial of your request.
IMC Media Team
(c) 2013 The International Music Conference. All rights reserved.